A spicy crispy snack like chicken pakora along with evening hot tea is always a delightful feel.
If you’re a foodie plus chicken lover plus cook (rare combo isn’t it?) and wondering what to cook this weekend,don’t worry you have chicken chicken and chicken.
Try chicken pakora and add some spice to your weekends.
Do Try :
Spicy Chicken Pakora
500 gms Chicken (Boneless)
2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 tsp Cumin Powder
2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
üü cup Dahi/Curd
1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
1 tsp Curry Leaves (Chopped)
2 pc Green Chillies (Chopped)
üü pc Lemon (Juice)
Salt to Taste
üü Cup Refined Flour
üü cup Rice Flour
üü cup Corn Flour
10-12 Curry Leaves
For the Marination
1. Take all the ingredients in a bowl & mix well
2. Season with salt
3. Mix again & let it marinate for 20 mins
For the coating
4. In the same bowl add the rice flour, corn flour & refined flour & combine well
5. The chicken should have a thick coating at this point
6. Heat Oil in a kadai
7. Add the chicken pcs one at a time & remember not to overcrowd the kadai
8. Fry at medium heat for 8-10 mins, also check to see if the chicken has cooked
9. Before removing the chicken from the oil add the curry leaves, fry curry leaves for 5 seconds & remove along with the chicken.
10. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves & serve hot.
Also Read :