Here are few assumptions that are completely wrong about an Independent Women:
1. They don’t care what you think.
Everyone cares, but we don’t give a shit about society. But while she may care, she isn’t going to let someone’s opinion cripple her.
2. They’re cold-hearted.
It’s not true. How does someone’s level of independence have anything to do with how nice/bitchy they are?
3. If they’re single, they’re only pretending to enjoy it.
Some people genuinely like being on their own.There’s nothing wrong with that.
4. They don’t want relationships.
Considering yourself an independent woman doesn’t cancel out a desire for companionship.
5. They’re only this way because of a terrible past heartbreak.
Our lil’ hearts torn apart at some point, it happens. But a confident,woman doesn’t always have some break up related trauma.
They are human, not robots.
7. They rely on money from their parents.
Society wouldn’t assume the same about a man. But when a woman lives on her own and seems to be doing well,they assume like Mommy and Daddy must be paying.
8. They’re constantly having sex.
Being independent, doesn’t always mean you’re single or doesn’t mean you’re getting laid 24/7.